You want to be able to watch your web application for changes in performance, accessibility or SEO. Most people solve this by setting up CI to run Google Lighthouse before deploying.
Since you're checking before deployment, you're probably either checking against a staging environment (therefore not particularly accurate), or spinning up a new environment solely for the purpose of evaluating its performance (highly variable).
PerfBeacon allows you to continuously evaluate your performance, accessibility or SEO by running Lighthouse for you at regular intervals, as well as whenever you need an ad-hoc check.
- Logging into PerfBeacon is only possible via GitHub
- Once logged in, you can pick the repo of the web app you want to monitor
- You then tell PerfBeacon your staging and production URLs
- PerfBeacon then begins regularly monitoring your web app
- Each test would then link to the nearest commit in your git history